"Basic Diet Plan FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE"
Wake up 5.30am Pray.
• Drink warm water mixed with the juice of half a lemon. Wash your face with cold water.
• Sit down and read your Bible
• 6.30am Out in the fresh air to walk for 20 – 40mins (Sunshine needed for vitamin D)
• 7.30am Breakfast: Grains, with soya, oat, rice or almond milk Nuts (preferably walnuts), sultanas or dates to sweeten.
You must wait 30mins before drinking any liquids, and 5 hours for your next meal with NO snacks in between. (Drink plenty of water between meal times.)
• 12.30pm Lunch: Brown Rice, or wholegrain wraps, or polenta, or wholegrain pasta, Vegetables, and Beans or pulses.
Remember, you must wait 30mins before drinking any liquids, and 5 hours for your next meal with NO snacks in between. (Drink plenty of water between meal times).
• 5.30pm Dinner: Fruit
Before we retire at the end of the day, my husband and I like to look back on our day and check if we fulfilled all 8 health laws (GOD'S PLAN) Remember God designed us intelligently, fearfully and wonderfully. If we follow His plan, we will improve our physical health, spiritual health, emotional health and mental health.
• 8.30pm "Good Night"
Remember NO more food from 6.00pm until breakfast, as your body needs time to digest. Your body also has a massive work to do between 9.00pm and midnight, so please make sure you are asleep those very crucial hours.
Drink at least 2 liters of water a day and rotate your grains daily. (Oats, Millet, Buckwheat, Quinoa, Rye, Barley...)
It is also important to understand your body functions, and know the disease you may be dealing with right now. This is a simple basic diet plan and may not suit everyone.
Diabetics, Cancer patients, patients with CKD, HBP, or even patients on dialysis, you should all have a diet plan especially created for you.
On the home page you will find the contact information. Forward all your questions and I will respond within 24hours.